Welcome to First Filipina

The Online Reference on Filipino Trailblazers | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |

VISIT MY FILIPINO SITES

5.28.2008

Christy Isis Achanzar




Christy Isis Achanzar

  • 1st Filipina to receive a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York USA (2008)
  • 1st Filipina cadet from Philippine Military Academy (PMA)


QUOTE
"If there are guests that I love most to see, it is you my family. I want to see all of you to witness the fruits of all my sacrifices. You and my country are the very reason why I have not settle to just be a mere mediocre cadet, my thoughts of you pushed me to strive hard and to sacrifice so that you might somehow be proud of me"

ALIAS
"Ice"

DATE OF BIRTH
1984

FATHER: Ermine Achanzar
MOTHER: Asuncion


USEFUL LINKS

Pinoys shine at West Point
Dabawenya earns gold award in West Point
First PMA cadet to join West Point


Did you know...

  • ...that President Noynoy Aquino was the first Filipino bachelor to become President of the Republic of the Philippines?
  • ...that Astronomer Armando Lee was the first Filipino Master of Science (MS) degree holder in Astronomy in the Philippines?
  • ...that race driver Marlon Stockinger was the first Filipino-Swiss race winner in the Michelin Formula Renault UK Championship?
  • ...that Joy Rojas was the first Filipina to run across 3,107 miles across the United States?
  • ...that boxing champion Manny Pacquiao was the first Filipino sports billionaire?
  • ...that José Rizal was given the label 'First Filipino' by Leon Ma. Guerrero, the first Filipino Ambassador to Germany?